4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Don’t force yourself out of bed at the crack of dawn to catch your tour bus – instead, savor horizon-spanning views of Alanya and its historical highlights while the sun sets in the west on this late-afternoon tour. Explore Alanya Castle and the mosque nestled in the castle grounds, walk among the stalactites and stalagmites of Damlatas Cave, and finish the tour with stunning twilight views of the city.
- Don’t get lost with a guide on hand to show you around the sights
- Handy round-trip transfers from your Alanya, Mahmutlar or Obagol hotel
- Entrance fees to Alanya Castle covered by your tour costs
- Great for the whole family: discounts available for under-13s and free for children aged 6 and under
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
entrance fee to the cave (around 2 euro)
Cable car Teleferic ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always outside the hotel close to security gate/ main gate of the hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Afternoon Alanya City Tour by Jeep?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Afternoon Alanya City Tour by Jeep?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Afternoon Alanya City Tour by Jeep?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Afternoon Alanya City Tour by Jeep?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAlanya4WD Tours - Turkish RivieraSporting Events - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - Turkish RivieraNature and Wildlife - Turkish RivieraSafaris - Turkish RivieraExtreme - Turkish RivieraHalf-day Tours - Turkish Riviera4WD Tours - AntalyaSporting Events - AntalyaBus Tours - AntalyaNature and Wildlife - AntalyaSafaris - AntalyaExtreme - AntalyaHalf-day Tours - Antalya4WD Tours - KemerSporting Events - KemerBus Tours - KemerNature and Wildlife - KemerSafaris - KemerExtreme - KemerHalf-day Tours - KemerCategory