4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Don’t force yourself out of bed at the crack of dawn to catch your tour bus – instead, savor horizon-spanning views of Alanya and its historical highlights while the sun sets in the west on this late-afternoon tour. Explore Alanya Castle and the mosque nestled in the castle grounds, walk among the stalactites and stalagmites of Damlatas Cave, and finish the tour with stunning twilight views of the city.
- Don’t get lost with a guide on hand to show you around the sights
- Handy round-trip transfers from your Alanya, Mahmutlar or Obagol hotel
- Entrance fees to Alanya Castle covered by your tour costs
- Great for the whole family: discounts available for under-13s and free for children aged 6 and under
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
entrance fee to the cave (around 2 euro)
Cable car Teleferic ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always outside the hotel close to security gate/ main gate of the hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Afternoon Alanya City Tour by Jeep?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Afternoon Alanya City Tour by Jeep?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Afternoon Alanya City Tour by Jeep?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Afternoon Alanya City Tour by Jeep?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Afternoon Alanya City Tour by Jeep
6 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAlanya4WD Tours - Turkish RivieraSporting Events - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - Turkish RivieraNature and Wildlife - Turkish RivieraSafaris - Turkish RivieraExtreme - Turkish RivieraHalf-day Tours - Turkish Riviera4WD Tours - AntalyaSporting Events - AntalyaBus Tours - AntalyaNature and Wildlife - AntalyaSafaris - AntalyaExtreme - AntalyaHalf-day Tours - Antalya4WD Tours - LarnacaSporting Events - LarnacaBus Tours - LarnacaNature and Wildlife - LarnacaSafaris - LarnacaExtreme - LarnacaHalf-day Tours - LarnacaCategory