10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Raft the spectacular Koprulu Kanyon on a full-day river tour from Alanya with an open-air lunch. You’ll paddle an 8-mile (13-km.) stretch of the Koprulu River, swim in turquoise-colored water, and enjoy a day of sun and scenery in the Turkish mountains. For a worry-free adventure, this 10-hour white water rafting tour includes pickup and drop-off at hotels in Alanya and other select towns, lunch, and all necessary equipment.
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Excellent value for money
- All necessary equipment included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All necessary equipment: helmet, life jacket, paddles
Souvenir photos and DVD's (available to purchase)
shoes or neoprene foams if you wish
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always outside the hotel, close to security gate / main gate of the hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during White Water Rafting with Lunch (from Alanya, Side, Antalya, Kemer, Belek)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during White Water Rafting with Lunch (from Alanya, Side, Antalya, Kemer, Belek)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during White Water Rafting with Lunch (from Alanya, Side, Antalya, Kemer, Belek)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during White Water Rafting with Lunch (from Alanya, Side, Antalya, Kemer, Belek)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 13266P3
Compare Similar Experiences
White Water Rafting with Lunch (from Alanya, Side, Antalya, Kemer, Belek)
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesAlanyaExtreme - Turkish RivieraRafting - Turkish RivieraWhite Water Rafting - Turkish RivieraExtreme - AntalyaRafting - AntalyaWhite Water Rafting - AntalyaExtreme - LarnacaRafting - LarnacaWhite Water Rafting - LarnacaCategory