1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enhance your child’s experience at the Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden by booking a kid-focused package that includes Japanese treats, activities, and more. This self-guided garden tour allows kids to explore the gardens at their own pace rather than being forced to stick with a tour group. Plus, activity books and crayons ensure kids don’t get bored while their parents relax in the gardens.
- This package includes garden entrance and kid-friendly activities
- Enjoy treats, a souvenir postcard, an activity book, and crayons
- Learn about Japanese gardens and culture with your child
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Nikka Yuko
Access to Tea Pavilion & Current Exhibits
Self-guided tour brochure and access to online audio tour
Coffee and/or Tea
Guided Tour (guided tours must be booked separately through the garden)
Departure & Return
6/3/2021 - 10/3/2021
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden, Corner of 9th Ave S &, Mayor Magrath Dr S, Lethbridge, AB T1K 0C6, Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- As the floor in the Pavilion is extremely fragile, shoes are not allowed inside. However, deck tours will be provided to those not able to tour the inside. A wheelchair is available for use at the Garden.
- The Garden is a smoke and vape free environment.
- As of August 4, 2020 all guests must wear a face mask inside the garden's Visitors Centre and Pavilion. Disposable masks are available for all guests or you may wear your own.
- Most travelers can participate
- Drones are not permitted at any time inside the garden
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nikka Yuko Admission (Adults & Children)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Nikka Yuko Admission (Adults & Children)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Nikka Yuko Admission (Adults & Children)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nikka Yuko Admission (Adults & Children)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesAlbertaNature and Wildlife - CalgaryAttractions & Museums - CalgaryNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaAttractions & Museums - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - WashingtonAttractions & Museums - WashingtonCategory
Takakkaw FallsBanff Via FerrataYamnuska Wolfdog SanctuaryMaligne LakeBow FallsStanley GlacierJasper PlanetariumCave and Basin National Historic SiteMaligne CanyonBow RiverTELUS SparkFraser RiverKicking Horse RiverBanff National ParkBanff Sunshine Village Ski ResortSunwapta FallsKicking Horse Mountain ResortMt. Edith CavellWinSportThe Hangar Flight Museum