7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel or nearby location pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up time is according to your location, we will contact by email within 24 hours after receiving the booking. Please input your hotel or accommodation address.
If your accommodation is not listed, a close meeting location will be provided.
Pick-up times range from 08:00am to 09:00am
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/31/2020 - 12/9/2022
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY My-TicketShop
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Algarve Jeep Safari - Day Trip with Lunch Included?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Algarve Jeep Safari - Day Trip with Lunch Included?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Algarve Jeep Safari - Day Trip with Lunch Included?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Algarve Jeep Safari - Day Trip with Lunch Included?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Algarve Jeep Safari - Day Trip with Lunch Included
10 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAlbufeira4WD Tours - The AlgarveSporting Events - The AlgarveNature and Wildlife - The AlgarveSafaris - The AlgarveExtreme - The AlgarveFull-day Tours - The Algarve4WD Tours - PortimaoSporting Events - PortimaoNature and Wildlife - PortimaoSafaris - PortimaoExtreme - PortimaoFull-day Tours - Portimao4WD Tours - FaroSporting Events - FaroNature and Wildlife - FaroSafaris - FaroExtreme - FaroFull-day Tours - FaroCategory