Explore our promoted experiences
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Departure & Return
Check-in 30 minutes before departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Check-in up to 30 minutes before departure time
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Reservations greater than 5 elements are subject to AlgarExperience's consent.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY AlgarExperience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Toilets are on board (just do not through any tissue/trash in the toilet)." See review
- "Lovely sunny day but windy so seas were kind of rough but not an issue for me but it did limit how close we could get to cave openings." See review
- "Beautiful caves and it was wonderful to see them from where we were - on a boat The commentaries was hardly audible as we sat outside on the deck but the beautiful caves themselves are worth the journey and time" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews