4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get out of the city and into the mountains on a Jeep safari from Albufeira. Combining mountain vistas with off-road thrills, this half-day experience by convertible Jeep offers a fun way to explore the terrain without getting lost. You'll follow a carefully planned itinerary that includes a swim stop and food tasting, and also covers the landscape's highlights; medieval castle, fruit plantation, and traditional villages are all en route.
- Use a hotel pickup service to spare the hassle of finding the start point
- Stop for a cool-down dip in a river and find impressive photo stops
- Learn about the region and its local food production such as honey
- Have peace of mind for no hidden costs such as surprise entry fees
Saved to wishlist!
Boarding and disembarking at the hotel
Driver / guide
Free entrance at the points of visit
Departure & Return
8200 Albufeira, Portugal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coast and Country Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Tour with Jeep Safari in the Algarve Mountains?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Tour with Jeep Safari in the Algarve Mountains?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Tour with Jeep Safari in the Algarve Mountains?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Tour with Jeep Safari in the Algarve Mountains
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAlbufeira4WD Tours - The AlgarveSporting Events - The AlgarveHiking - The AlgarveNature and Wildlife - The AlgarveSafaris - The AlgarveExtreme - The AlgarveHalf-day Tours - The Algarve4WD Tours - PortimaoSporting Events - PortimaoHiking - PortimaoNature and Wildlife - PortimaoSafaris - PortimaoExtreme - PortimaoHalf-day Tours - Portimao4WD Tours - FaroSporting Events - FaroHiking - FaroNature and Wildlife - FaroSafaris - FaroExtreme - FaroHalf-day Tours - FaroCategory