- Drive past some of the Algarve’s most beautiful areas on a jeep safari tour
- Stress-free day with hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Entrance fees to liquor tastings, and local farms included
- A guide will take you to places locals love, that you wouldn’t find alone
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 20 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The use of masks is mandatory. We have implemented all the safety and hygiene rules in our facilities, vehicles and personnel in accordance with the rules recommended by DGS and DGT
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zebra Safari Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Definitely worth booking and thanks Luis for taking care of us." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews