7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take a private tour of the gardens, landmarks, and mosques of Alexandria with a guide who is an expert on all things Egypt and archaeology. As you explore with just your personal group, you’ll hear fun curiosities about the city, and have the freedom to ask questions in a way that’s not possible with a large, standard tour group. Entrance fees are included to all sites mentioned in the itinerary.
- Avoid feeling rushed and explore Alexandria at your own pace
- Relax with door-to-door private transport from your Alexandria hotel
- Customize the itinerary to suit the needs of your personal group
- Hear the history behind sites like the Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
Saved to wishlist!
All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
Expert tour guide
All Service charges & taxes
Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointAlexandria, Alexandria, Alexandria Governorate
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Egypt Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Alexandria full day trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Alexandria full day trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Alexandria full day trip?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Alexandria full day trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Alexandria full day trip
7 to 8 hours
4 hours 16 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAlexandriaBus Tours - CairoCity Tours - CairoHistorical Tours - CairoFull-day Tours - CairoBus Tours - GizaCity Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidCity Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory