- Full-day, private Alexandria tour
- Visit ancient and modern landmarks
- Learn about local history and heritage
- Have lunch at a waterside restaurant
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Take a break for lunch in a restaurant with perfect sea views, then spend the afternoon exploring the city’s best ancient sites. Relive Roman imperial triumphs at Pompey’s Pillar, discover the remains of Alexandria’s ancient library, visit the Roman amphitheater, and explore an open air museum to see artifacts from archeological digs. Go underground in the 3rd-century catacombs that combine Greek, Roman and Egyptian art, and take in some of the city’s modern monuments and elegant corniche before returning to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- • Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms