7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Book a double dose of Belizean-style adventure with a combo tour featuring both an aerial zipline course cave tubing, the country’s signature outdoor activity. Deep in the lush interior, hike though the jungle to reach the launch point of the Caves Branch River, then float along an ancient underground river. Back in the light of day, gear up for a thrilling zipline tour that takes you whizzing through the treetops.
- Experience both of Belize's top outdoor activities in one day
- Float through an intricate cave system rich in ancient Mayan legends
- Double-cable zipline course is engineered for maximum safety
- Includes round-trip transport from Belize City
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Transportation to/from Belize City from Ambergris Caye (by Water Taxi or Local Flight)
Departure & Return
7 Coconut Dr, San Pedro, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cave Tubing and Zip line Adventure from San pedro Ambergris caye?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cave Tubing and Zip line Adventure from San pedro Ambergris caye?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cave Tubing and Zip line Adventure from San pedro Ambergris caye?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cave Tubing and Zip line Adventure from San pedro Ambergris caye?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9025P45
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsTubingExtremePorts of Call ToursRaftingZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAmbergris CayeShore Excursions - The CayesTubing - The CayesExtreme - The CayesPorts of Call Tours - The CayesRafting - The CayesZiplining - The CayesShore Excursions - Belize CityTubing - Belize CityExtreme - Belize CityPorts of Call Tours - Belize CityRafting - Belize CityZiplining - Belize CityShore Excursions - HopkinsTubing - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsRafting - HopkinsZiplining - HopkinsCategory