- Discover the underwater wildlife of Belize on a snorkel tour
- This private tour is ideal for first-time snorkelers as you have a guide to yourself
- See the area from a different perspective out on the water
- Relish the freedom to tweak your itinerary
Departure & Return
There is a BIG sign that says Xsite Belize Sailing & Adventures. Walk up the dock to the boat known as Miss Faith/Toucan Play. One of the crew will be there to assist you in their nice crisp white Rash Guards. Please bring a towel and sunscreen for the day.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Xsite Belize Sailing & Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff