- Take in southern Jordan's top sights in two days—ideal for those short on time
- Explore Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Discover the desert of Wadi Rum on a 4x4 tour
- Soak up the mineral-rich waters of Dead Sea
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking under the sun is involved, wear sensible shoes, bring your hat and sunglasses.
- Wadi Rum night stay and activity is based on your selected option - You should have arranged for it If "Only Transportation" option is selected.
- For Group Tour option: Pickup time is very critical and you should be ready for pickup at 06:30 - allow 30 minutes delay to pickup all travelers.
- This tour comes with different options: Private Deluxe Tent, Private Classic Tent, Small Group Tour Classic Tent, Small Group Deluxe tent and Transport only.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For the Group Tours Option : Separate tents for separate bookings. One Medium size bag is allowed per traveler (No space for large size bags or more than one medium size bag ), Minimum age is 12 Years and maximum is 69 years to join the group tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jordan Private Tours and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Jackets are a must as it gets windy and cold." See review