- Check off many of Jordan’s key sights on a private 4-day trip from Amman
- Focus on the sites and travel in comfort with a private car and driver
- Visit Petra, the Dead Sea, and Madaba; camp overnight at Wadi Rum, and more
- Three nights’ accommodation included, with guiding and entry fees extra
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all you from your provided hotel - lobby area / address in Amman city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved so wear proper shoes ( Sneakers or boots are good).
- You may purchase Jordan Pass before your arrival to Jordan, which will wave out visa entry fees and includes 41 sites in Jordan. You may visit Jordanpass.jo for more details.
- Group Tour option is not suitable for families with kids - below 12 years - or elderly people.
- For the Group Tour Option (up to 7) : It is very important to be ready on the scheduled times particularly for pick up in the morning which is between 06:30 - 07:30 - if these times doesn't fit you or you need flexible time then this option will not work with you - go for the private tour option.
- For the Group Tours Option : Separate tents for separate bookings. The Group Tour starts from Amman city, so it is not possible to pick up from any other place - this would be possible however for the Private Tour option. One Medium size bag is allowed per traveler (No space for large size bags or more than one medium size bag ), Minimum age is 12 Years and maximum is 69 years to join (These limitations are for the Group Tours Option only )
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jordan Private Tours and Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 4-Day Tour from Amman: Amman, Nebo, Jerash, Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead sea.
- "Petras is great and you have enough time to go the 900 steps up to the Monastery." See review