- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Amman International Airport
Directions: The driver will be waiting for you at the arrival hall after immigration, custom area, and luggage pickup holding a sign with the Lead Passengers’ name outside Starbucks Café area.
Dates: Daily by request
Return point: Concludes at Tel Aviv Airport
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- For arrival to hotel after 22 hours first night without dinner, price does not change, as the last dinner service at hotel’s main restaurant is at 22 hours
- No refund for any untaken services by the clients
- The Guides according the Guide Association do not climb up the monastery with the clients. This is done by clients own responsibility and sometimes there is not enough time.
- Entrance to Petra for one day includes the use of the horse till before entering the "siq"
- Check in time hotels Amman at 2pm and check out time at 12 noon as per hotel policy
- Wadi Rum jeeps are the only ones available by the Ministry of Tourism
- Minimum age is 12 years
- The visit of Al Aqsa is restricted in certain hours and subject to security.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 7-Night Private Jordan and Holy Land Highlights.