8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Take the hassle out of visiting Jerash and Ajloun Castle with this private day trip from Amman. Avoid having to negotiate with cabs or hire a self-drive car, and relax with return private transport and a personal guide in Jerash. Explore the well-preserved streets and pillared Oval Plaza of the ancient Roman city as your guide provides historical perspective; and stop at Ajloun to roam its 12th-century towers and corridors.
- Visit Jerash and Ajloun Castle on a private day trip from Amman
- Skip cabs or self-driving: relax with a private car and Jerash guide laid on
- Learn more about Roman Jerash than if alone, and explore Ajloun as you wish
- Entry fees and hotel pickup and drop-off included for convenience and ease
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
Private Transfer by air-conditioned leisure new vehicle according number of participants
Local English-Speaking Guide for the classic visit of Jerash
Entrance fees to Jerash Roman Ruins and Ajloun Castle; if option Jordan Pass not selected
On board WI-FI
All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
All type of beverages
All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver) – Recommended
Anything else not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off by request.
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- For Jordan Pass holders that purchased tour activity with entrance fees, please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Tour activity is provided in English. For other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German) by request.
- Mobile SIM cards including Wi-Fi are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour to Jerash and Ajloun from Amman?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to Jerash and Ajloun from Amman?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour to Jerash and Ajloun from Amman?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour to Jerash and Ajloun from Amman?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 2268P98
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - MadabaArchaeology Tours - MadabaHistorical Tours - MadabaFull-day Tours - MadabaBus Tours - SweimahArchaeology Tours - SweimahHistorical Tours - SweimahFull-day Tours - SweimahBus Tours - JerusalemArchaeology Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemCategory