6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Amman’s ancient sites and modern neighborhoods on a full-day, private tour that’s a great first taste of the Jordanian capital. You’ll see Old Amman, the Citadel, colorful markets, the Blue Mosque, a Coptic church, the Royal Automobile Museum, Rainbow Street, and much more, while traveling in a climate-controlled vehicle that’s a comfortable, secure way to navigate the city.
- Private tour ensures personalized service
- Combine history and contemporary culture for a nuanced look at Amman
- Included entrance fees mean no extra costs upon arrival
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Amman hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
Private Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle according number of participants
Local English-Speaking Guide at Amman Citadel
Entrance fees to King Abdullah Mosque,Citadel,Archaeological Museum,Roman Theater,Traditional Museum
Entrance to Jordan Museum, and Royal Automobile Museum at King Hussein Park
On board WI-FI
Local guide where not mentioned
Food and drinks
Entrance fees to additional sites
Any other service not mentioned
Free-time for shopping
Cover dress at the Mosque 5 USD per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off by request.
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- For Jordan Pass holders that purchased tour activity with entrance fees, please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Tour activity is provided in English. For other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German) by request.
- Mobile SIM cards including Wi-Fi are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- Jordan Museum and Royal Automobile Museum closes on Tuesdays.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Private Ancient and Modern Amman Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Private Ancient and Modern Amman Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Private Ancient and Modern Amman Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Private Ancient and Modern Amman Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Private Ancient and Modern Amman Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemCity Tours - JerusalemHalf-day Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemCity Tours - BethlehemHalf-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivCity Tours - Tel AvivHalf-day Tours - Tel AvivCategory