- 6-hour private trip to Umm Qais and Ajloun from Amman, with round-trip transport
- Admire the far-reaching views over the Sea of Galilee and Golan Heights
- Discover the maze-like chambers and climb the towers for breathtaking views
- Explore the well-preserved ruins at Umm Qais, the remnants of the Greco-Roman city of Gadara
- Stroll the column-lined Roman street and see the theater, tombs and temples
- Take in views of the scenic Jordan Valley as you travel into northern Jordan
- Visit Ajloun Castle, a 12th-century Muslim fort built to fight the Crusaders
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off by request.
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Tour activity is provided in English. For other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German) by request.
- Mobile SIM cards including internet bundle are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 15 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- For Jordan Pass holders that purchased tour activity with entrance fees, please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff