- 4-hour private Madaba, Mount Nebo, and Dead Sea tour from Amman
- See the Holy Land mosaic map in Madaba’s St. George’s Church
- Visit Mount Nebo, where the bible says Moses saw the Promised Land
- Relax at the Dead Sea and float in the salt-rich waters
- Includes buffet lunch at the Dead Sea Spa hotel
- Entrance fees, private transport and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Then, gaze at Jordan’s desert landscapes as you travel south to Madaba, the ‘City of Mosaics.’ On route, your driver will share information about the region, but will not act as your guide at the destinations.
Upon arrival, hop out at Madaba’s St. George’s Church, the basilica that’s home to the famous Mosaic Map: a 6th-century floor mosaic depicting the Holy Land and Jordan. Walk around this intricate masterpiece, and admire its rich renderings of Jerusalem, Jericho, the Dead Sea and other biblical sites.
Next, continue to Mount Nebo, the hill where the prophet Moses was said to have been granted a view of the Promised Land before he died. Asborb the panoramas over the Jordan Valley from the hillside, which on a clear day, can stretch as as far as Jericho and Jerusalem. Then, view the relics and still-vivid 6th-century floor mosaics on show inside Nebo's memorial church.
Drive on to the Dead Sea, the salt-rich lake located at 1,312 feet (400 meters) below sea level, the Earth’s lowest point. Admire the sparkling, mountain-backed waters, and savor a tasty buffet lunch at the Dead Sea Spa Hotel.
Duly refreshed, choose to relax on a public beach or the beach of a Dead Sea hotel (additional cost). Change into your bathing suit and wade into the salty waters, experiencing their famous buoyancy and perhaps striking the classic pose of reading a newspaper as you float.
After experiencing the waters and spending time as you wish, reconvene with your driver for your return journey, finishing with a hotel drop-off in Amman.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Local Guides are available in every site (optional)
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY R&H VIP Transportation Services & Car Rental
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience