- Private tour of Jordan highlights for up to 7
- See the country’s natural side at Dana and Wadi Musa
- Enjoy a flexible mix of guided and independent time
- Overnight at Wadi Musa and a Wadi Rum Bedouin camp
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved so wear proper shoes ( Sneakers or boots are good).
- For the Small Group Tours option: Accommodation is not shared with other travelers, Separate rooms / Tents for separate bookings.
- You may purchase Jordan Pass before your arrival to Jordan if you are spending more than 3 nights in Jordan, which will wave out visa entry fees and includes 41 sites in Jordan. You may visit Jordanpass.jo for more details.
- Gulf of Aqaba on the Red sea is skipped during winter season ( Nov to March )
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jordan Private Tours and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The walk/hike to and from to the monastery was around 3-hours long, with varied elevations and pathway surface, so make sure to wear the right type of shoes." See review