5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Jordan’s spectacular Wadi Mujib river canyon on this 5-hour hiking experience from Amman, with round-trip transport. Travel to this towering sandstone gorge in the Mujib Nature Reserve near the Dead Sea, and take the easy-to-moderate hike along the Siq trail through the cliffs to a waterfall. Relish the beauty and peace of the steep-sided ravine; watch for wildlife; and be ready to wade through occasional waist-deep pools on route. After about an hour, reach the falls, enjoy the idyllic setting, and depending on rainfall levels, swim in the pools.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
Private Transfer by air-conditioned leisure new vehicle according number of participants
Entrance fees to the “Siq Trail” at Wadi Mujib
On board WI-FI
All type of beverages
All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver) – Recommended
Anything else not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is operational from 01.04 – 31.10 and depends on the weather conditions. During rainy days Wadi Mujib closes and the tour is not operational. It can close without further notice.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off by request.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Tour activity is provided in English. For other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German) by request.
- Mobile SIM cards including Wi-Fi are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level, must be at least 18 years old, know how to swim, and be in good physical condition.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wadi Mujib Siq Trail Hiking Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wadi Mujib Siq Trail Hiking Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wadi Mujib Siq Trail Hiking Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wadi Mujib Siq Trail Hiking Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Wadi Mujib Siq Trail Hiking Experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemNature and Wildlife - JerusalemHalf-day Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemNature and Wildlife - BethlehemHalf-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivNature and Wildlife - Tel AvivHalf-day Tours - Tel AvivCategory