2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Amsterdam is famous for its bike culture and during this small-group tour you can explore just like a local. Pedal along the canals and cobbled streets of the city, stopping at key landmarks such as the Anne Frank House, the Magere Burg (or Skinny Bridge), and the Jordaan district. Listen to engaging commentary about the rich history of the city and enjoy a real Dutch experience as you bike around.
- Explore Amsterdam during this small-group bike tour
- Gain insight into the history of this unique, canal-filled city
- See landmarks like the Anne Frank House and Amstelveld
- This tour is limited to 12 travelers for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
Tesselschadestraat 1E, 1054 ET Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mike's Bike Tours Amsterdam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Mini City Bike Tour, Highlights of Amsterdam (2 hours)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Mini City Bike Tour, Highlights of Amsterdam (2 hours)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "This was a great way to see Amsterdam despite the cold and rain - we were equipped with heavy duty rainwear which was very beneficial." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAmsterdamMountain Bike Tours - RotterdamMountain Bike Tours - DordrechtMountain Bike Tours - LeeuwardenCategory
Albert Cuyp MarketMicropia Dapper Market (Dappermarkt) De Gooyer WindmillMuseum of Medieval Torture InstrumentsDescartes' House (Maison Descartes)MarkenEmperor's Canal (Keizersgracht)A’dam LookoutHomomonumentHouse of Bols Royal ConcertgebouwPathé Tuschinski TheaterKalverstraatZuiderzeemuseumBridge of 15 BridgesHouseboat Museum (Woonboot Museum)EdamMuseum Het SchipDiamond Museum Amsterdam