- Enjoy unobstructed views of Amsterdam’s picturesque waterfront
- Glide along the famous canal belt past the Anne Frank House, Golden Bent district, and other top Amsterdam attractions
- Learn about the sights with your audio-guide available in 19 languages
- Cruises depart regularly throughout the day
Departure & Return
Check in at LOVERS Canal Cruises, PrinsHendrikkade 25, in front of central station of Amsterdam with your (mobile) voucher.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Take in unobstructed views from your open-air vessel. Your multi-lingual audio guide will provide you with informative commentary on the architecture and landmarks that you see along the way. Pass the merchants' houses, built during the 16th and 17th centuries. Learn why they were designed with narrow frontages and hear about their beautiful gables, some with carvings that depict the family crests and trades of the homeowners.
You'll also pass the Anne Frank House, as well as the Golden Bend district with its grand manor houses. Cruise under the city’s lovely bridges, including the Magere Brug, and glide alongside leafy banks and quaint houseboats.
After a little over an hour, return sail to the departing dock, where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours & Tickets
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Amsterdam Sightseeing Canal Cruise by Semi-Open Boat.