- Amsterdam canal cruise and admission ticket to the Van Gogh Museum
- Admire elegant 17th-century houses, bridges and churches from the water
- Explore the world’s largest collection of works by Vincent van Gogh at your own pace
- Two Amsterdam must-dos in one day
Departure & Return
Blue Boat Company, Stadhouderskade 550, opposite Heineken Experience. Take tram 2, 5,and 12 stop at Rijksmuseum. from there the dock is a 5 minute walk or take metro No. 52 and stop at Vijzelgracht. From there the dock is only a 2 minute walk.
Blue Boat Company, Stadhouderskade 501, opposite Hard Rock Café. Take tram 1, 2, 5,11 and 12 stop at Leidseplein. from there the dock is a 2 minute walk.
Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a non-refundable booking
- Your ticket for the Van Gogh Museum a ticket with a timeslot you chose while making a reservation. You can ONLY enter the tour at this specific time. Changing your slottime is NOT possible.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Your City Canal Cruise is an "OPEN TICKET".No timeslot has been allocated and you can board any next available boat at one of the 2 docks of Blue Boat Company
- Your voucher will be scanned at the Van Gogh Museum. You can redeem your canal cruise inside the ticketoffice of Blue Boat Company where a timeslot will be assigned.
- The main rule is to keep 1,5 meters distance where possible.
- Before departure guests will be asked if they have any health complaints that can indicate that they have Covid-19.
- Waiting lines can be a maximum of 10 pax long with 1,5 meters distance
- In our shops and docks, we have disinfectant hand gel that must by applies before boarding the boat.
- Boats have a maximum capacity of 30 pax.
- In our boats all tables now have table numbers. Guests will receive a table number when getting on board. The tables in the back of the boat will be placed first.
- When departing the boat, guests on the tables in the front of the boat will need to depart first.
- Guests need to remain seated during the canal cruise and are not allowed to walk through the boat.
- Earplugs and empty F&B packaging needs to be taken off board by the guests themselves.
- Boats will be cleaned after every canal cruise.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Boat Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The canal cruise can be used any point in the day which extends the day’s flexible time table, just fit it in as you have 75 minutes in your day." See review