Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day Dutch countryside tour from Amsterdam
- Marvel over the colorful tulips at the famous Keukenhof Gardens
- Visit a historic windmill village, a clog museum, and a local cheese-maker
- Travel by comfortable air-conditioned coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors!
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Heineken Experience bus stop, wait on the side of the main entrance and not on the water side.
THIS IS HOLLAND is the iconic circular building between A’DAM Lookout and the EYE Film Museum, opposite Central Station. A free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg departs from Central Station and will take you to across the IJ. On disembarking, turn left. It’s two minutes’ walk to THIS IS HOLLAND.
Behind central station Amsterdam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour Company will oblige by the strict rules and measurements of the Dutch government and the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Company B.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "As for the Zaanse Schans Windmill Village, it was okay but I would skip it in favor of something else." See review