- Gain insider insight, tips, and recommendations from your local host
- Learn a classic Dutch recipe to use back at home
- Visit a typical city apartment for insight into daily Amsterdam life
- All cooking ingredients are included in the price, as well as drinks
Departure & Return
Please meet your host Fusina at her home in Amstelveld - Utrechtsestraat neighborhood of Amsterdam. Exact address can be found in your ticket upon booking confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private, personalized experience
- Please note: Fusina lives on a second floor (first floor in Europe) - there is a long and steep flight of stairs to get to her apartment which is typical Dutch.
- Please also note: Fusina doesn't serve alcohol, but you are welcome to bring your own beer or wine to your culinary experience.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This is a fun thing to do if you enjoy meeting locals, if you enjoy the kitchen and foods, and if you want to shake up your day!" See review