- Small-group Amsterdam canal cruise in the morning hours when it’s calm
- See canal houses, bridges, and landmarks reflected in the tranquil water
- Enjoy warm beverages and snacks while listening to entertaining narration
- Maximum of 14 passengers makes for an intimate atmosphere
Departure & Return
Dock Prinsengracht 397, Boat name: Jonckvrouw Getting here By tram: #2 and 12 stop Prinsengracht, #5, 7 and 19 stop Elandsgracht By bus: #N83, N84 and N88 stop Elandsgracht By car: Parking on the streets. The nearest valet parking facility is 'Parking De Hoofdstad' at Prinsengracht 540.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We always sit dry. The boat has sliding windows, a sunroof, and an open aft deck
- Small Group Experience. We accommodate 10-12 guests with social distancing
- We have a heated boat and extra blankets to keep you warm
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Dave Amsterdam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms