1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Board a customized electric boat for a one-of-a-kind cruise on the canals of Amsterdam. Choose your sailing time and relax during a luxurious 1-hour ride on a small, open boat. The narrated tour begins and ends at a convenient location, in front of the Anne Frank House. Blankets and pillows are provided.
- 1-hour guided Amsterdam cruise by open electric boat
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage–listed Canal Ring
- Enjoy views of Amsterdam's most famous monuments
- Pickup and drop-off in front of the Anne Frank House
Saved to wishlist!
Blankets and luxurious pillows
Pick and drop off right in front of the Anne Frank House
Entertaining fee (tax)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Amsterdam , Amsterdam, Amsterdam, North Holland ProvinceThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The ticket is valid for entrance within that hour depending our departure times. Which means that the a 2pm ticket is also valid at 2:15 or 2:45. Our stewards can tell you when the next departure is.
- The above, is with exception of the last tour of the day. This tour will be at that time slot.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum numbers apply.
- Departure can be delayed. Our stewards in the bright orange shirts, are there to inform and help you.
- A fairly big step has to be made into the boat. Our stewards will assist you with this.
- Please note: on greyer days, we will keep our boats open as much as possible. But when a lot of rain is predicted, we will run with covers. This will impact the visibility, but keep our socks dry! (If you did your tour in pouring rain, you can use your ticket again in dry weather (or get your money back).
- You can cancel your ticket if it rains and you rather stay inside.
- If you are unhappy with your experience, please let us know directly. We strive to be the best in Amsterdam, and if this was not the case, we would be happy to discuss a full refund of your ticket price.
- No boats at the dock? Please call us or visit our office at Leliegracht 50 (around the corner)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flying Dutch Boats
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxury Summer Boat Tour with Bar on board?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxury Summer Boat Tour with Bar on board?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxury Summer Boat Tour with Bar on board?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Luxury Summer Boat Tour with Bar on board
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursPub ToursWater ToursDay CruisesMarketsWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAmsterdamFood Tours - RotterdamPub Tours - RotterdamWater Tours - RotterdamDay Cruises - RotterdamMarkets - RotterdamFood Tours - DordrechtPub Tours - DordrechtWater Tours - DordrechtDay Cruises - DordrechtMarkets - DordrechtFood Tours - LeeuwardenPub Tours - LeeuwardenWater Tours - LeeuwardenDay Cruises - LeeuwardenMarkets - LeeuwardenCategory
Micropia National Maritime Museum (Het Scheepvaartmuseum)A’dam LookoutEmperor's Canal (Keizersgracht)De Gooyer WindmillZuiderzeemuseumEnclosing Dike (Afsluitdijk)Ripley's Believe It or Not! AmsterdamRembrandt House Museum (Museum Het Rembrandthuis)Body Worlds Amsterdam TropenmuseumAmsterdam MuseumWesterkerk (Western Church)Museum Our Lord in the Attic (Ons' Lieve Heer op Solder)HerengrachtNational Holocaust Memorial (Hollandsche Schouwburg)Museum of Bags and PursesDutch Resistance Museum (Amsterdams Verzetsmuseum)VolendamZaanse Schans