9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Get personalized attention and enjoy a flexible itinerary on this full-day private tour of multiple important sites in the Netherlands: the Hague, Rotterdam, and Kinderdijk. This tour enables you to visit several locations in a single day without worrying about renting a car; you'll also have the benefit of relaxing and watching the scenery go by while your guide takes care of all the driving. Learn about each stop through visits to multiple landmarks and highlights while your guide provides insightful commentary.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off makes for a seamless experience
- All entrance fees included, no need to pull out your wallet
- Private ensures personalized attention and the ability to travel at your own pace
- Learn about each stop through your guide's commentary
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
You can pick a departure time between 9:00am - 1:00pm.
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at any hotel in the Netherlands
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol The Netherlands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trigger Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Trip from Amsterdam to Rotterdam and the Hague?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Trip from Amsterdam to Rotterdam and the Hague?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmsterdamShore Excursions - RotterdamPorts of Call Tours - RotterdamShore Excursions - DordrechtPorts of Call Tours - DordrechtShore Excursions - LeeuwardenPorts of Call Tours - LeeuwardenCategory
EdamRed Light Secrets (Museum of Prostitution)DamrakHash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumAmsterdam MuseumMuseum Quarter (Museumplein)Museum Het SchipHouseboat Museum (Woonboot Museum)Rembrandt Square (Rembrandtplein)Portuguese SynagogueXtracold IcebarWaterlooplein MarketAlbert Cuyp MarketDam SquareMuseum Willet-HolthuysenMarkenHard Rock Cafe AmsterdamJordaanDe Gooyer WindmillDiamond Museum Amsterdam