1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Get an up-close look at the amazing complexity of human anatomy with a skip-the-line ticket to the Body Worlds exhibit in Amsterdam. Marvel at real human specimens donated to science and preserved in detail using a groundbreaking method, and learn about the effect of emotions on the body as you explore ‘The Happiness Project.’ The interactive exhibit is suitable for all ages and also includes an adults-only section.
- Marvel at real human specimens donated to science in the first expo of its kind
- See the permanent 'The Happiness Project' exhibition
- Explore how happiness influences the health of the human body and other mysteries of human life
- Suitable for adults and children
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance Ticket to Body Worlds Amsterdam
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointBody Worlds, Damrak 66, 1012 LM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Last entrance to Body Worlds is 1 hour before closing time
- Children up to and including 5 years old are free of charge
- Check-in at your reserved time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours & Tickets
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Body Worlds Amsterdam Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Body Worlds Amsterdam Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Body Worlds Amsterdam Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Body Worlds Amsterdam Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Body Worlds Amsterdam Ticket
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingAmsterdamSkip-the-Line Tours - RotterdamAttractions & Museums - RotterdamMuseum Tickets & Passes - RotterdamSkip-the-Line Tours - DordrechtAttractions & Museums - DordrechtMuseum Tickets & Passes - DordrechtSkip-the-Line Tours - LeeuwardenAttractions & Museums - LeeuwardenMuseum Tickets & Passes - LeeuwardenCategory
BloemenmarktWesterkerk (Western Church)Amstel RiverHomomonumentNational Holocaust Memorial (Hollandsche Schouwburg)Hermitage AmsterdamHouse of Bols Bridge of 15 BridgesAmsterdam Cruise PortWaterlooplein MarketEdamBody Worlds Amsterdam Ripley's Believe It or Not! AmsterdamRed Light Secrets (Museum of Prostitution)Diamond Museum AmsterdamMadurodamMuseum of Bags and PursesMuseum Van LoonDe Gooyer WindmillMuseum Our Lord in the Attic (Ons' Lieve Heer op Solder)