- Enjoy the 75-minute ride to the museum in a luxurious minivan
- Get an orientation on the museum from your guide and then spend some free time looking at the art
- Half-day small-group trip to the Kröller Müller Museum from Amsterdamy
- See works by Picasso, Monet, Van Gogh and others
- Small group tour ensures plenty of personalized attention from the guide
Departure & Return
Wait on the side of the main entrance of the Heineken Experience, not on the water side. Departure at 09:00AM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- During the winter months some of the sculptures of the sculpture garden will be covered up.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour Company will oblige by the strict rules and measurements of the Dutch government and the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Company B.V.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Kröller Müller Museum and Hoge Veluwe National Park Small Group Tour.
- "Unfortunately, it is difficult to get to this site from Amsterdam without a tour unless you are comfortable taking trains and a couple local busses." See review