Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
The Guide will meet you inside the Cafe, displaying a sign with "Food Journeys".
Westermarkt (English: West Market) is a square hemmed by canals and close by to the Royal Palace and Dam Square. A statue of Anne Frank (by M Andriessen) stands at the southern side of Westerkerk where our tour will end.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must be 18+ to drink alcoholic beverages on the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 guests
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Depending on the location and how busy it is, tastings take place at or near the location. The food is served according to the “To Go” principle, or packaged to take away.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Journeys
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Culinary Walking Tour in Amsterdam with Food Tasting.