Departure & Return
THIS IS HOLLAND is the iconic circular building between A’DAM Lookout and the EYE Film Museum, opposite Central Station. A free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg departs from Central Station and will take you to across the IJ. On disembarking, turn left. It’s two minutes’ walk to THIS IS HOLLAND.
Heineken Experience bus stop, Stadhouderskade 78. (Wait on the side of the main entrance of the Heineken Experience, not on the water side).
This tour ends at THIS IS HOLLAND, behind Amsterdam central station. There is no drop off at the Heineken Experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide in different languages
- Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour.
- Not recommended for people who have trouble walking
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour Company will oblige by the strict rules and measurements of the Dutch government and the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Company B.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms