Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any address in the (Greater) Amsterdam region. Your pick-up time is around the booked time, but depends on your location and preference. The exact pick-up time is communicated once we know your pick-up location. In the week prior to your experience you will be contacted by SMS, email or WhatsApp to finalize the details of your booked experience. This way we can make sure you have a marvellous day without anything to worry about! You don't have to do anything.
Your drop-off address doesn't have to be the same as pick-up. We have space for luggage in our vehicle so this experience can be used as transportation at the same time (e.g. pick-up hotel and drop-off at the airport).
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol The Netherlands
- Passenger terminal amsterdam, Piet Heinkade, 1019 BR Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Passenger Terminal Amsterdam at Elbaweg, Unnamed Road, 1044 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 2011 DA Haarlem, Netherlands
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol, Netherlands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your TripAdvisor/Viator booking confirmation is your tour confirmation. In the week prior to your full day experience you will be contacted by WhatsApp, SMS or email to finalize the details (preferences, pick-up, timings, etc.). You don't have to do anything!
- Pick-up and drop-off in (Greater) Amsterdam, including Schiphol Airport, Amstelveen, Diemen, Haarlem, Weesp, Naarden, Zaandam, Purmerend - we are very flexible with pick-up & drop-off.
- Pick-up address doesn't have to be the same as drop-off address so this experience can be used as transportation at the same time (e.g. pick-up in Amsterdam, drop-off at Schiphol airport)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Complimentary use of infant / child car seat(s)
- Our vehicle can accommodate foldable wheelchairs, but we can also reserve a wheelchair at Keukenhof for you (complimentary use)
- This experience is customized to your preferences and interests
- This experience is also available as small public group tour with pick-up in Amsterdam
- 2020 Winner Netherlands Prestige Awards by CorpLiveWire: 'Tour Operator of the Year'
- 2021 Winner Travel and Tourism Awards by LUX Life Magazine: 'Best Sustainable Travel Experiences - Netherlands'
- 2021 Check out the interview with the owner on TripDuck!
- We take the corona virus very seriously. We adhere to local and national regulations regarding the virus that apply at the time of the experience. All travelers must provide proof of vaccination or of a negative PCR test that is not older than 72 hours. All our guides have been vaccinated.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tulip Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Experience to Keukenhof Tulip Gardens (1-7 travelers).