- Relax with round-trip transfer from central Amsterdam by bus
- Forget the guidebook with insights provided by your guide
- Enjoy a day away from the city as you explore rural villages
- Visit a cheese maker and clog factory for insight into Dutch culture
Departure & Return
You will find our guides at the entrance of the Aloha Bowling Alley. Look for the flag of Spain in our umbrellas The guides wear a black jacket with the logo of Buendía Tours and our sponsor Air Europa
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our guides have in mind the best for clients; While the tour generally includes the sites and stories mentioned and lasts for about 2.5 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group.
- Meals are not included, but your guide will be happy to point you to some great places to eat.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Buendía Tours
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.