45 minutes (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Grab a seat at the coolest bar in Amsterdam with a fast-track package to the XtraCold Icebar, where everything—even the glasses—is made completely of ice. Relax first in the hip warm lounge, then slip on a provided thermal jacket for an arctic drinking adventure right in the heart of the Dutch capital. Admire ice sculptures illuminated by colorful lights as you sip three included drinks in the ‘chilled-out’ atmosphere.
- Fast-track entrance and drinks at XtraCold Icebar in Amsterdam
- Mix and mingle and the warm lounge before venturing into icy temperatures
- Admire detailed ice sculptures lit up in vibrant colors
Saved to wishlist!
1 welcome cocktail or 1 large Heineken beer
2 freezing flavoured shots or beers
Special thermal clothing for duration of ice-bar visit
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointXtracold Icebar Amsterdam, Amstel 194-196, 1017 AG Amsterdam The Netherlands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lindbergh Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: XtraCold Icebar Amsterdam Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: XtraCold Icebar Amsterdam Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: XtraCold Icebar Amsterdam Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: XtraCold Icebar Amsterdam Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Take your own thick gloves tho as the cups are made of ice and the gloves provided are really thin!" See review
- "Me and my boyfriend found the icebar quite fun although it is a bit tiny in there but good for taking photos and be aware yes it is very cold so be warned if going in there with shorts!" See review
- "Go in a half hour or so early and have a drink, then the place fills up and you go inside the actual ice bar with a group for a couple of vodka shots from glasses made of ice." See review
Product code: 2550P107
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNightlifeFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingAmsterdamSkip-the-Line Tours - ZaandamNightlife - ZaandamSkip-the-Line Tours - HoornNightlife - HoornSkip-the-Line Tours - The HagueNightlife - The HagueCategory
Waterlooplein MarketNational Maritime Museum (Het Scheepvaartmuseum)VolendamTropenmuseumAmsterdam Tulip MuseumInner Court & Hall of Knights (Binnenhof & Ridderzaal)Madame Tussauds AmsterdamVenustempel Sex Museum Red Light Secrets (Museum of Prostitution)New Market Square (Nieuwmarkt)National Holocaust MuseumBloemenmarktTheater AmsterdamHard Rock Cafe AmsterdamRoyal Palace Amsterdam (Koninklijk Paleis Amsterdam)BegijnhofBridge of 15 BridgesFOAM Photography Museum Amsterdam (Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam)HomomonumentAllard Pierson Museum