Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 4-hour Zaanse Schan village and Zaandam boat trip from Amsterdam
- Discover the hamlet of Zaanse Schan, with its trademark green wooden buildings
- Visit a working windmill, clog workshop and cheese farm
- View Zaandam's windmills and one-time warehouses on a boat trip on the River Zaan
- Use some free time to have lunch, shop or visit the Czar Peter House museum
- Hear about Zaandam's bygone industries and the workings of windmills from an expert guide
Departure & Return
In opposite of Amsterdam Centraal Station, in front of the Saint Nicholas church and hotel NH Barbizon Palace. At the meeting time, your driver will hold an orange umbrella saying "Zaan Tours".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in various weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zaan Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms