- Full-day sightseeing cruise to Phaselis
- Travel by boat and see the coast from the water
- Swim in scenic bays along the way
- Option to visit the ruins of Phaselis (own expense)
- Grilled lunch served on the boat
- Pickup and drop-off in Antalya hotels
- Instant Confirmation
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Find a comfortable place to relax on deck as the captain steers along the coast, and keep your camera ready for shots of the Taurus Mountains with a foreground of crystal-clear water.
Make several swimming stops along the way, pausing in picture-perfect gulfs that are perfect for cooling off. Upon arrival at Phaselis, you’ll have the option to go to shore and tour the city: follow the long, ancient road through the center of town, see ruins of shops and stores, and visit the former sites of Roman baths and public squares (boat transfer and admission to Phaselis are own expense).
Back on the boat, refuel for an afternoon of cruising with a lunch of grilled chicken or fish with sides, and start the return trip to Kemer, watching for dolphins in the boat’s wake. This full-day Phaselis boat tour concludes with return transfer to your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff