- Take the chance to swim in an alpine stream near the isolated Haspinar village
- Stop for lunch and tea collected and brewed by local villagers
- Take advantage of complimentary pick-ups and returns to and from your Antalya hotel
- Fun for the whole family: children aged 7 to 11 can ride along for a cut rate
Departure & Return
Departure PointAntalya, Antalya, Turkish Mediterranean Coast
Traveler pickup is offered
konyaaltı,kemer,city center,old tawn,kaleiçi,lara,kundu,lara,beldibi,belek.
clock toer,hadrian gate off kaleiçi.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is formal
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY kapadokya seyahat acentası turizm ve otelcilik işlt. ltd.şti.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Jeep Safari ANTALYA-Gebiz-Manavgat-side (attention high excitement).