- 3-hour quad-biking tour in Antalya
- Choose a morning or afternoon tour
- Explore rugged off-road routes by quad bike with a guide
- No license or experience required
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off at your Antalya hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Following a short briefing, clip on your helmet and hop into the saddle. Your quad bike is easy to operate, and requires no license or previous experience.
During your 1.5-hour off-road adventure, spin along rugged dirt trails through the Turkish wilderness with your guide. Pass muddy streams and dusty bowls, and enjoy high-octane thrills along the way.
When your quad safari comes to an end, return to base with your guide. Then, transfer back to your Antalya hotel to conclude your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 14 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Antalya Quad Safari Experience.