8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get your adrenaline pumping with this full-day white-water rafting excursion from Belek and Serik, including lunch. A thrilling choice for first-time rafters, you’ll tackle the rapids of the Koprulu Canyon and careen down an 8.5-mile (14-km) stretch of river, through the scenic surrounds of the Koprucay Canyon National Park.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Instructor and guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to any hotels in Antalya Province (Belek,Kemer,Side,Manavgat,Alanya.
Use of helmet and life jacket
DVD and Photos(available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from all hotels in Antalya, Belek, Kemer, Side, Manavgat and Alanya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Canyoning and Rafting Adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Canyoning and Rafting Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Canyoning and Rafting Adventure?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Canyoning and Rafting Adventure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Canyoning and Rafting Adventure
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesAntalyaExtreme - Turkish RivieraRafting - Turkish RivieraWhite Water Rafting - Turkish RivieraExtreme - AlanyaRafting - AlanyaWhite Water Rafting - AlanyaExtreme - SarigermeRafting - SarigermeWhite Water Rafting - SarigermeCategory