6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Antalya is surrounded by sandy beaches, soaring mountains, and picturesque waterfalls, and this tour takes in some of the most scenic spots. Ride the cable car to the top of Tünek Tepe Mountain for a magnificent view along the coast. Afterwards, visit two different waterfalls—Düden Falls and Kursunlu Waterfall—and enjoy plenty of time to explore and take photos.
- Spectacular views from the top of Tünek Tepe Mountain
- Delicious Turkish-style lunch at a local restaurant
- Small-group with a maximum of 15 for a personalized experience
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Antalya hotel
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
all entry tickets
all drinks are extra
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY SOLYMOS TRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Antalya City Tour with Waterfalls and Cable Car?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Antalya City Tour with Waterfalls and Cable Car?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Antalya City Tour with Waterfalls and Cable Car?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Antalya City Tour with Waterfalls and Cable Car?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAntalyaBus Tours - Turkish RivieraCity Tours - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - KemerCity Tours - KemerBus Tours - AlanyaCity Tours - AlanyaCategory