Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
44 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
74 Tours & Activities
Cruisers' Guide to the Southern Caribbean
8 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Make the most of your time docked in Antigua on this 4-hour shore excursion with stress-free round-trip transport from St. John’s cruise terminal. In addition to navigating while you take in scenery, your guide provides historical background at each stop on the day’s itinerary, including a pineapple farm, a private Antiguan home, and two colonial sugar mills. Wind down with free time on the beach and a freshly-prepared lunch.
- Guide offers little-known facts about top landmarks
- Traditional Caribbean lunch and music performance included
- Enjoy free time to relax on the beach
- Convenient round-trip transport from St. John’s cruise terminal
Saved to wishlist!
Cruise port meeting point
Non porting guarantee - If your ship does not port for any reason we will refund in full
Departure & Return
Departure PointAntigua and Barbuda Port Authority, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
Traveler pickup is offered
- Antigua and Barbuda Port Authority, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A voucher will come through 14 days before the tour showing the exact meeting point for the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wow A Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Antigua: The True Antiguan Experience with Lunch & Beverages?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Antigua: The True Antiguan Experience with Lunch & Beverages?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 89829P34
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAntiguaShore Excursions - St John'sBus Tours - St John'sPorts of Call Tours - St John'sHalf-day Tours - St John'sShore Excursions - St MaartenBus Tours - St MaartenPorts of Call Tours - St MaartenHalf-day Tours - St MaartenShore Excursions - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastCategory