Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a full-day sailing tour around Antigua and Barbuda
- Snorkel in the clear waters of the Caribbean and discover the marine life
- Enjoy a delicious lunch and open bar onboard the catamaran
- Soak up the warm Caribbean sun and admire the beautiful views
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear swimsuit, sunglasses and hat or cap. Bring towel, biodegradable sunscreen protection and camera.
- Meeting point for the Starfish Jolly Beach Hotel: resort's beach. For other hotels: Dickenson Bay, by Tony's water sports.
- This activity is not suitable for people with mobility and hearth conditions.
- Max weight for snorkel: 250 lb/ 113 kg
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY NexusTours Antigua
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms