Are you interested in?
16 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
74 Tours & Activities
Shirley Heights Tours
19 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Nevis Street Pier, Nevis St, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
2: Heritage Quay, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Antigua Premier Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during South Coast Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during South Coast Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during South Coast Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during South Coast Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 146887P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingAntiguaBus Tours - St John'sHistorical Tours - St John'sHalf-day Tours - St John'sBus Tours - St MaartenHistorical Tours - St MaartenHalf-day Tours - St MaartenBus Tours - Caribbean CoastHistorical Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastCategory