10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
On this full-day tour, you’ll visit four of the region’s most highly rated attractions. See centuries-old Buddhist cave temples in UNESCO-listed Dambulla, climb to the top of the lion-shaped rock fortress of Sigiriya, and brave a much more strenuous hike to the summit of Pidurangala, a massive rock formation. You’ll also visit an elephant orphanage for a close-up peek at the larger-than-life rescues.
- An attraction-packed, full-day tour to Dambulla, Sigiriya, Pidurangala, and Elephant Orphanage
- Tick off four top sights in a single day, the perfect time-saver for busy travel schedules
- Enjoy two mild to moderate hikes up to the top of Sigiriya and Pidurangala, two hours each
- Tours include a complimentary afternoon tea, private transportation, and hotel transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
pick up all travelers from their hotels
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JK Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sigiriya and Cave Temple with Pidurangala Rock - Full Day Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sigiriya and Cave Temple with Pidurangala Rock - Full Day Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sigiriya and Cave Temple with Pidurangala Rock - Full Day Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sigiriya and Cave Temple with Pidurangala Rock - Full Day Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sigiriya and Cave Temple with Pidurangala Rock - Full Day Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAnuradhapuraBus Tours - SigiriyaHistorical Tours - SigiriyaFull-day Tours - SigiriyaBus Tours - KandyHistorical Tours - KandyFull-day Tours - KandyBus Tours - NegomboHistorical Tours - NegomboFull-day Tours - NegomboCategory