- An all-inclusive, one-day tour of the Dead Sea
- Stop en route for a close-up peek at Wadi Mujib, one of the region’s most stunning canyons
- Relax and enjoy hassle-free vehicle transfers with private, chauffeured transportation
- Get up close and personal with the lowest spot on earth, and reap one-of-a-kind health benefits
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Swimming dress required
- Make sure not to get Dead Sea water to your eyes
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your towels
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jordan Echo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Come on Viator you have a responsibility to ensure we get good value for money on trips that you sell direct to us to be fulfilled by your suppliers." See review