- Overnight tour of Wadi Rum from Aqaba with round-trip transport
- Explore Wadi Rum on a 2-hour 4x4 tour of the UNESCO-protected desert region with a Bedouin driver-guide
- Marvel at majestic red, pink and gold mountains, canyons and valleys
- Savor a traditional Bedouin dinner under the stars and sleep in a Bedouin tent
- See ancient rock carvings believed to date back 12,000 years
- Enjoy one night in Wadi Rum, staying in a Bedouin tent
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults. Maximum 2 children per room.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Order of visits may change.
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Most local camps in Jordan do not offer alcohol, if you wish you can bring your own.
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up from and drop off to King Hussein Aqaba Airport by request.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff