Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- ATV shore excursion in Aruba
- Perfect activity for a short time in port
- See the scenic North Coast, including the Natural Bridge and the California Lighthouse
- Swim and lounge on the beach
- All equipment provided
- Round-trip transportation from the cruise port
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up Directions: Please look for a sign with your name
outside the main gate of the cruise terminal. Keep walking towards Aruba's downtown, right after the main gate you will meet your guide (next to the sign of Diamonds International)
- Main Gate Cruise Terminal - Aruba's Downtown right next to Diamonds International
What To Expect
Get an introduction to your ATV and don a helmet, then take off for the North Coast of Aruba, home to some of the island's most striking scenery. Stop by the famous Natural Bridge, the Bushiribana Ruins, and Alto Vista Chapel. Drive over to the California Lighthouse and then end up at the beach, where you can relax and cool off with a swim.
Return to the cruise port for drop-off at the conclusion of your adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must have a valid driver's license and be at least 18 years old to drive an ATV
- Minimum age 9 years (for passengers)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Departure time depends on cruise ship docking time.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Action Tours Aruba N.V.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Aruba Shore Excursion: ATV Island Sightseeing Adventure.