- Use of snorkel equipment included
- Get views of the Aruban coastline from the water
- Sandwich lunch provided
- Captain and crew ensure your safety and comfort
Departure & Return
Your tour departs from the Octopus Aruba beach hut which is located on Palm Beach behind the Holiday Inn. Once you reach the Holiday Inn Hotel, please walk through the lobby until you reach the beach area. Make a left on the footpath and you will see us on your right.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Recommended to bring a towel and sunscreen
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children are welcome and infants under two cruise free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Octopus Sailing and Snorkeling - Private Sailing - Rent A Boat
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Aruba Afternoon Sailing and Snorkeling Trip With Lunch.