- Make and enjoy traditional Aruban food on a farm-to-table cooking class
- Swap restaurants and recipes for learning direct from a local at a farm
- Prepare and eat Aruban dishes made with ingredients from the fields
- Capped at 12 for intimate atmosphere, with farm tour and drinks included
Departure & Return
When you get to our farm, please park your car in the open spots available. Then proceed to the kiosk that is located right opposite our yellow farm house.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Goshen Farm
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience